- If compress is exposed to makeup, creams, oils, grease, or food; wash to maintain healthy use.
- Wait 2 hours after use before hand washing with mild detergent.
- Air dry for 24 hours before use.
- Replace after 6 months, if using daily.
Viva Dry Eye Therapy Compress in Retail Box
The Viva Mask is a microwave-activated dry eye therapy compress that is the quickest and easiest way to get relief from dry eye syndrome, styes, chalazion, and blepharitis. The Viva compress is clean and bacteria-free with our antiseptic fabric. Featuring a soft, plush fabric that is gentle on patients' skin. Viva heats up quickly in the microwave so patients can start to feel relief fast.
- No water needed
- Washable and reusable
- Microwave-activated moist heat
- Anti-bacterial protection
Use & Care
Heat the Mask
Place on a microwave safe plate and start by heating the mask for 20 seconds (If more heat is needed, add time in increments of 5 seconds, but never exceed 30 seconds total.)
Perform a touch test before placing the compress over eyes. Test by resting the inside of wrist on the heated compress. If it's too warm, wait 1-2 minutes before applying. Remove immediately if still too hot for the eye area.
Secure the Strap
Once the desired temperature is achieved, secure the strap comfortably. If preferred, the compress can be worn without the strap, while in a reclined position.